Thursday 13 July 2017

Happy...

... Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday to Me, Happy B.....

Ok, 'nuff of my singing, or should I say Cat's chorus!! LOL

I took it into my head last night that what I really, really need to do today is... tat a gecko!  So, two shuttles is wound in chocolate and honey (one of each), and a 2 tone gecko will emerge outta the twists and turns of the thread.  Promise to show you her when she's hatched, and I'll reveal how I KNOW she's a she rather than a he!! VBG  Or are you going to insist I show you her tail??

Been treat to brunch today by Sir.  Sitting in the sunshine with lots of coffee... later we'll be traipsing up to the pub for a quick bevvie (it's a micropub in the village (town), and it's only been open a few weeks).  Then maybe Sir or Young Sir will volunteer to drive to a Greek Taverna we've spotted in town!  Leastways that's what I'se hoping!  I give up any alcohol most times when we're in the car, and I'm the one drives home afterwards!  Anyway, Sir gave me a card that says... Being a good wife requires... a good sense of humour (you're not joking there Sir!!) and the odd glass of wine doesn't hurt either!  Well, as he's finally realised I must have a GSOH to have put up with his jokes for so long (and Young Sir is taking after his Dad!!), and the wine'd better be.... tonight!! Rofl

Ooh, nearly forgotted to say.... I got Dora's book (well Heidi's reprint, as shared by 'Er down south... you know the tatty OG (her words not mine) down in Shakespeare country) Thanks for sending it to Sir Heidi!! Here's the link if you're looking for one...




Right, coffee methinks....

Chat soon

4 comments:

  1. Happy wotsit to yer. You're getting old now but nowhere near as old as moi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gecko is looking good! Happy birthday,! I think you've got the sense of humor well covered. Best wishes for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds as though it has been the perfect birthday! - Greek food and tatting gifts, couldn't be better. I'm leaving out the wine, because it gives me migraines, so my perfect day would substitute G & T in it's place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see that gecko!! :)

    ReplyDelete