Monday 4 April 2016

Watch Out!!!

Because I'm back!!  No I haven't been away but I have been busy doing other things than tatting!! Heavens... Did I just say that??? Wash my mouth out with chocolate (very dark plain stuff please!! Lol)

So what have I been doing? Well, for a start school broke up almost a week after I expected them to! Li'l Miss is on extended hols with Mummy & Daddy, which means yours truly is cat sitting! They demand fuss every time I go in, so I sit with them for at least half an hour each time... Can't do anything as I've a cat in each hand!!

Anyway, as I've not done much more of that there doily and I'm not in the mood to do it... I'm working on something else whilst sitting with a coffee...


Lets see if you can work out what it is....

Chat later

6 comments:

  1. I know, I know! - because I love this pattern - it's the Flowery SCMR bookmark, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Possibly a beautiful flowery bookmark?? :)
    It's gorgeous already!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suspect it is Jane's Flowery SCMR bookmark....and it is looking very pretty so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This, for me, is so much easier to do the flowers without the green half rings and then add the green just for the flowers & vines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A favorite of mine....Jane E's SCMR bookmark. Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete