Friday 3 October 2014

The Tat Along....

Remember the tat along challenge from Umi n Tsuru for Jane's doiley??

Well.... this is as far as I've got up to now....


Not very is it???  The problem was that I could NOT get the rings to link first off!! It took me a while to work out that they 'flip over' to look right!!  Don't know if I'm doing it properly, but... hey ho, if it works!!!  The first colour is Pineapple Parfait from Lizbeth!!   Make it look like a watery sort of sun!! LOL

Last night was Lace Class.... 'cept Teach has gone away early this morning so there wasn't one!!  So I got together with my Crazy Dutch friend and we made lace round her craft room table!!  Well, I did... she was winding bobbins for a new piece that she wants to do.... I'm still working on a piece of Bedfordshire Lace from a Christine Springett course from almost 2 years ago!!!  Still slightly less than half way!!  It will get there eventually!! LOL

Right, off to look at others blogs now.... see what you've all be up to in Tatty Land!!!

Chat later

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to try this one too, in the next couple of weeks. Shall benefit from all your experience! What a gorgeous shuttle - Roseground?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got it Maureen!! Hand painted by Amanda through Roseground to celebrate the birth of my granddaughter!! Gorgeous isn't it?? You need to pull the 'loop' tight on the SCMR to pull the little gap up and make the ring look as if they are intertwined!! I keep getting it wrong and going back!!!

    ReplyDelete