Thursday 10 July 2014

Guess...

... What I got this morning!!

I'll give you a clue...

A certain 'somebody' put up a pattern the other day using them!!

Got it??

These!!


Thanks should go to the mum who found them for me!! Vbg!  She's looking out for some other 'unusual' ones as well for me!

As its due to tipple down today I shall pack for the weekend and then get me shuttles out and play!  I did say its a 'significant' day on Sunday didn't I?  Well it is and we're off for a weekend in Sherwood Forest with Li'l Miss and her mum n dad!  Will just have to put tatting bag in car of course!! Lol

Chat soon!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, the significant day's GOT to be your 21st birthday. Happy Birthday, Pigmini!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But actually its double that... Lol. I'll explain more tomorrow! Vbg

      Delete
  2. Oh my GOSH - it's your 21st birthday. Have a lovely day, Pigmini.

    ReplyDelete