Friday 13 June 2014

Tatting Forever!! It's my 100th Post!!!

You don't like the title of the post??  And why not???? LOL

Last night was class.  I took my lace pillow like a good girl .... and left my reading glasses at home!!!  So that was bobbin lace outta the window!!!

So.... I dug the shuttles out of my pocket!  Had thread (as you do) and carried on with the celtic bracelet!!  This is the 18th of the 25 challenge (I think!!)

This is how far I've got so far:



I've shown both sides of it!!  Next motif on shuttles now!!  It should look interesting when it's finished!!

As promised, the pattern is by LaRae Mikulecky and it's here!  I've lengthened it by only a couple of rings to make into a bracelet!

The Dutch Irises are coming out in the pots now....


I do love the colours!!  Maybe it would be a good idea to make jewellery in those colours (but then... do I add in the colours of all the other flowers in the garden??)

Onnyhow, it's sunny outside and the forecast is for rain later.... so, hayfever notwithstanding... I'm off out in the sun!!

Chat soon!!

2 comments:

  1. Your bracelet should be totally awesome when done!!! :)
    Thanks for sharing the link for the pattern! I have never seen it before. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't remember how I came across it.... but I think its great too!! Can't wait to see it finished myself!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete