Thursday 12 June 2014

Summer has to be orange!

Morning all!

As I'd finished Leif and the pendant & earrings, I went hunting on the web yesterday! I found a bookmark pattern of Celtic knots! As I use a kindle a bookmark ain't much use!! Lol

So.... It's going to be a bracelet! This is the start of it:


Can't remember who it's by or where I found it, but its stored in my computer so I'll let you know tomorrow! Long as me rememberall doesn't fail!! Vbg

Incidentally, I've just learned that Roseground here in the UK have produced a commemorative shuttle for WW1 - blue shuttle with a poppy , clouds and what looks like three little birds! in flight.  ---- £2.75 +pp

I've ordered one!!!  I'll let you all know when it arrives!! LOL

Sue in East Yorkshire where it's sunny.... at the moment!!

Back at friends house this morning, tween and teenager squishing!! She changes her job soon so all will be different! For a start, the first 2 weeks will be every day! No so early tho... So I will get a lie in till 6.30 instead of 5.30!!

Right off to wake teen again!  Chat soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment